Insurance and Risk Management Services
CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC
Effective February 25th, 2012, Clifton Gunderson Wealth Advisors LLC is providing Investment Advisory Services through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC (“CLA Wealth Advisors”), an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. On January 2, 2012, the accounting and consulting firms of Clifton Gunderson LLP and LarsonAllen LLP combined to form a new firm, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP. CLA Wealth Advisors is a separate legal entity that combines advanced techniques and tools in tax, estate, retirement, financial, and investment planning with the insight and experience of our wealth advisors. Our national wealth advisory practice is among the top five in the accounting profession with nearly $3 billion in assets under management. More
Whether you're making plans for your business, your family's financial security or passing on your estate, insurance is often the key to making sure those plans become realities, even in the face of catastrophe. Buying insurance of any kind can be a daunting task, with countless options and complicated proposals to consider.
The experienced professionals at Clifton Gunderson can help you make the right decisions about life, disability and long-term care insurance as well as annuity products. We offer a proven process that will take you from the initial stages of planning to decision making, keeping in mind what is the best solution for you. Our advisors are not compensated directly by commissions, which allows them to deliver objective and independent advice to you. Our consultative process includes -
- A detailed assessment of your needs
- An analysis of strategies to meet your needs
- A thorough search of product options on the market
- An easy-to-understand recommendation on the choices that maximize the value for your dollar
Whether you're self-insuring, buying new coverage, or concerned about insurance you already own, we can help you find the right answer. Once you've made a decision, your Clifton Gunderson professional is fully licensed to help you implement your insurance solution.
Clifton Gunderson offers a complete range of insurance services, including -
- Life Insurance Policy Review — Life insurance policies become outdated. We can determine if your policy still meets your needs and evaluate how it stacks up against many of the best products in the marketplace.
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plan — Our professionals can design a plan with strong financial incentives for key employees, and provide administration and plan financing options.
- Annuity Review – Annuities are sensitive to market changes and should be reviewed regularly to be certain they provide the value you demand from your investment.
- Executive Long Term Care (LTC) Insurance — These plans can provide a significant current tax deduction and a valuable retirement benefit; plans can be offered to select executives or owners.
- Supplemental Disability Insurance — For most highly-compensated executives and professionals, the ability to earn future income is significantly underinsured. Clifton Gunderson can provide a program that helps fill the gap with supplemental disability insurance.